Support Operations Manager
Who Are We?
Now over 400 strong, and with over 2,500 customers (including 3 F10), SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What Are We Looking For?
SentinelOne is looking for a Support Operations Manager, reporting to the SVP of Global Support & Services. Come join us to align and shape our customer support deliverables at SentinelOne. Be a key contributor driving our cross organization projects, align GEOs and KPIs, own our ticketing/phone system and future migrations, and more. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of leading projects and programs in support/services, driving measurements and KPIs across the organization.
What Will You Do?
- Specify and build/implement tools to improve the speed and quality of support.
- Documenting existing and alining onboarding plans of new team members.
- Analyzing support workflows and making suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Working closely with product teams to understand and give input into product changes relating to the customer service department.
- Assisting with the design and rollout of new support channels and service offerings.
- Managing schedules of team members according to customer demand and any service level agreements.
- Developing and maintaining standard operating procedures for common situations.
- Preparing performance reports by collecting and analyzing data from the customer service functions.
- Identifying and acting to remove obstacles to delivering consistently high levels of service.
- Taking part in forecasting and budgeting for customer service and tracking the actual performance against budget.
- Leading and supporting customer service teams through required changes.
- Working closely with the directors in the organization and other senior management to help customer service deliver on their components of overall company goals and objectives.
What skills and experience should you bring?
- At least 10 years experience in Customer Success or related field (Support/Professional
- Experience delivering customer service, both frontline and 2nd/3rd tier levels, preferably in a SaaS B2B vendor.
- Process/project management experience
- Demonstrated understanding of common customer service tools (Ticketing, Voice, Chat) and processes.
- A track record of business process improvement.
- Experience with business intelligence (BI) and processes for analyzing data and presenting meaningful metrics and actionable insights.
- Proven leadership and team motivation skills.
- Experience in scheduling and forecasting.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives.
- Ability to analyse and identify improvements in service systems.
- Experience in managing cross-team projects to completion.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Travel required as needed (up to 25%)
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.