Information Security Engineer
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
A talented Cyber Security Engineer who has an excellent understanding of cybersecurity tools, infrastructures, designs and operating systems (Windows and Linux). The right person will be able to work across various global teams in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment. Solving unique cybersecurity challenges and finding new and creative solutions is core to being successful.
What will you do?
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the corporate data, systems and networks.
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Troubleshooting security and network problems
- Responding to all system and/or network security incidents
- Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls
- Participating in the change management process
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant stakeholders
- Deliver comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Working as part of a team with similarly tasked Engineers and Analysts in a diverse, engaging, supportive and respectful manner
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 5+ years working experience as a Cyber Security Engineer
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Maintaining current knowledge of technology capabilities and trends
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of the OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) model and well-known ports and services
- Industry certifications in cyber security such as but not limited to, CISSP, GSEC, CSSP, CEH highly desired
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.