SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is hiring a Salesforce Administrator in our rapidly growing Worldwide Sales Operations group to drive and maintain enhancements to our global Salesforce.com business platform. The ideal candidate is process driven and is comfortable leading multiple cross-functional CRM projects of varying complexity. He or she possesses hands-on Salesforce.com (SFDC) Enterprise Edition administration and configuration skills and the willingness to handle first-level user support and training requests. The successful candidate will have a service-oriented attitude as well as a passion for working with SFDC technology and platform partners and own the quality of the underlying customer data. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the configuration changes in Salesforce related to Sales and related business functions
- Perform ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Document requirements from multiple stakeholders from various business functions and develop business requirements documentation
- Implement best practices with regard to system maintenance (e.g. configuration, testing and data integrity).
- Design reports and dashboards for sales management and other functional leaders
- Autonomously drive and manage projects by taking complete ownership
- Build and execute upon policies around Salesforce governance and security
What experience and knowledge should you bring?
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience
- 4 years plus experience in working as a Salesforce Administrator, ideally in a rapidly growing and scaling business environment
- Experience integrating and configuring Salesforce connected apps (e.g. D&B, Discover.org, Marketo, Zendesk, CPQ).
- Hands-on experience in managing territory changes in Salesforce
- Salesforce certification is a must. Advanced Administrator certification is preferred
- Experience in moving a Salesforce org from Classic to Lightning is a plus
- In-depth experience in CRM business processes such as Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management and/or Case Management.
- Ability to design and transform an existing Salesforce instance to evolving business challenges and opportunities.
- Understanding of salesforce architecture, processes, product and best practices
- Extensive experience with all types of SFDC admin tasks including Data Deduping etc.
- Experience working with custom fields, validation rules, workflow rules, process flows, profiles, roles, permission sets and data uploads in Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills, with proven track record collaborating in a team environment
- SaaS industry experience highly desired.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Weekly catered lunch
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events