Backend Developer (Platform team)
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts. In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t. It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a strong backend technical engineer to take part in building a completely new software platform for 3rd parties to integrate with SentinelOne.
What will you do?
You will take part in the architecture, design
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from well renowned companies/military units
- At least three years of hands-on experience with using
object orientedmethodologies with Python or Java/C#/C++ or Similar.
- Fluency in Linux based operating system with focus on embedding open source tools within commercial products.
- Ability to quickly dive into new products and understand their inner working.
- Self-driven individual who enjoys a startup culture.
- Experience with Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with AWS and other cloud platforms
- Experience with large scale management systems and performance.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.