CDW Channel Business Manager
SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking a CDW Channel Business Manager to be responsible for managing all Channel Sales aspects of the company's business within an assigned focus partner. Success in this role is dependent on the ability to implement and manage an effective channel strategy. As a member of the SentinelOne Channel Sales team, you will report to the Sr. Dir of Channel Sales.
What will you do?
- Working to build strong relationships with the CDW Sales and PreSales Teams across all geos
- Train and enable CDW sellers with enough knowledge of SentineOne to identify opportunities in their accounts .
- Proactively communicate with SentinelOne sales leaders on the channel pipeline and forecast.
- Work closely with field marketing to deliver marketing events/programs/campaigns that create interest and awareness among CDW customers.
- Experience building and executing joint business plans with measurable success
- Develop a business plan outlining how target revenues and objectives will be achieved
- Validate that CDW is meeting the training, certification and support requirements of the partner program
- The role requires approximately 25% travel to CDW offices
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of high-tech channel sales experience in an enterprise sales environment.
- A proven track-record of driving continued partner growth and revenue.
- Knowledge of VAR channels with extensive CDW relationships.
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who can multi-task, work independently or within a team.
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing and public speaking.
- Can work in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security or similar space.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Weekly catered lunch
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.