Backend Team Lead (Big Data)
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts. In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t. It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a team leader who is also an exceptional software engineer with big data orientation to take part in the architecture, design
What will you do?
You will work on the newest cloud technologies (based on AWS but not limited to it) to deliver a multi-tenancy, highly available and agile solution using SQL and NoSQL DBs. The challenge is to develop an efficient and large scale,
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from
well renownedcompanies/military units.
- At least two years of team leadership experience.
- At least five years of hands-on experience with using object-oriented methodologies from languages such as Python/Java/Scala/C#.
Self-drivenindividual who enjoys a startup culture.
- Experience with
large scale, semi real timedata ingest streams.
- Broad knowledge of relevant current cloud technologies of AWS such as EMR
- (presto), Kinesis, SQS, lambda and concepts used to reduce costs (spot
- fleets, instance optimizations, etc.)
- Extensive Java knowledge and familiarly with Spark / Scala