SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
This role is for a FinOps engineer for the Israel site, based in Tel Aviv, to report to FP&A Lead. This person will deep dive into cloud costs to help provide a deeper analysis to SentinelOne’s cloud spend. You will use your cloud knowledge and financial expertise to partner with engineering teams to help correlate usage and spend analysis, provide cost-optimization recommendations and ensure the transparency of cloud spend.
What will you do?
- Provide self-service dashboards to stakeholders and executives to help manage our spending
- Assist in implementing cost visualization tools
- Continuous optimization of reserved instance purchase
- Work with R&D teams to optimize allocated vs. utilized cloud assets
- Invoice Management –Decomposition of cloud invoice to allocate spend, ensure billing accuracy with privet pricing and discount agreements and recognize additional areas of negotiating cost
- Ensure compliance with SentinelOne’s policies and procedures in order to optimize the workflows in the Cloud.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Experience with public cloud providers and a good understanding of their services - must.
- Practical experience in spreadsheets (e.g. high proficiency in Excel)
- Knowledge of cloud management tools such as CloudHealth.
- knowledge in scripting is a great advantage
- knowledge with BI tools such as Tableau or PowerBI is an advantage
- Experience in a Software/SaaS company working with Finance/Ops/Engineering/DevOps teams
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.