Corporate & Commercial Paralegal
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
We're looking to add a pro-active, detail and team-oriented, dynamic new member to our small team to help manage our contract, IP, corporate, privacy and other legal work. This is a newly created role providing the opportunity to contribute to and manage the administration of various exciting legal efforts. Bonus points to those who have worked in fast-growing technology companies, are organized, independent, accountable, collaborative, resourcesful and professional team players, looking to up their game and join a cutting-edge team in an industry leading, fast-growing company.
What Will You Do?
- Provide substantive support and assistance to attorneys in various types of agreements, including nondisclosure agreements, procurement agreements, consulting agreements, and others.
- Help define and improve processes, policies, playbooks and interactions with respect to our various internal clients
- Manage and monitor contract life cycle and contracts database.
- Administer our capitalization table and capitalization management tools.
- Support and assist with IP prosecution, registration, and maintenance process.
- Manage special projects and tasks as assigned and in collaboration with other team members, including creating and maintaining commercial playbooks, commercial templates and training materials.
What skills and experience should you bring?
- 5+ years of prior paralegal experience required in law firm or in-house legal department of a technology company.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Team player and able to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience collaborating with internal and external constituencies at all levels.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, document sharing tools (e.g., DropBox), capitalization management tools (preferably Carta) and digital signature tools (e.g., DocuSign).
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous paid Company holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.