Automation Developer- SaaS Platform
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
People who have a passion for Automation Infrastructure, tools, simulators and are also not afraid to ‘Get their hands dirty’ with testing.
People who always seek to implement the newest technologies and are seasoned with researching open-source technologies and projects.
People who strive to know the product to its guts, find a solution to every problem, are never afraid to ask questions and challenge every aspect of their work.
You will have a golden opportunity to shape the way our product is tested, built and shipped to our customers and to work with top-notch engineers and teams throughout our R&D organization
What you’ll get to do?
- Write, manage and maintain all aspects of automation in the SaaS Platform areas of Backend and Big Data
- Design, implement and develop Automation Infrastructure for multiple teams and products
- Be the owner of Automation in specific domains
- Improve the existing Automation Infrastructure and define automation strategy for regression/functional testing, Tools, Simulators, new features, and products
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in writing Automation Tests and Infrastructure using an Object-Oriented programming language
- Deep knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming design concepts – Must
- Testing experience of applications with Microservices architecture / Big Data Analytics or Cloud-based architecture (e.g AWS) – Must
- Knowledge of CI/CD, SCM tools (e.g Jenkins, TeamCity, Git) and processes – Big Advantage
- B.Sc in Computer Science or related field – Big Advantage
- Experience in developing/testing Python applications – Advantage
- Knowledge of various QA methodologies - Advantage
- Skilled in diagnosing and solving complex problems while providing detailed technical analysis
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and implement new technologies
- Attention to details and high behavioral standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, work under pressure.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.