Strategic Sales Manager
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviours, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
Our company is built upon a foundation of team-players with innovative problem solving skills. We operate with the utmost integrity to represent the SentinelOne brand and support the 'good' within the cyber community. As we enter our next phase of hyper-growth, we're looking for people that will go the extra mile and join in our passion for building a bigger and better SentinelOne. If you are enthusiastic about cybersecurity and have a growth mentality, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What you will do?
As a Regional Sales Manager will be tasked with building out a direct sales channel as well as various partner led solution channels including managed security services. Work closely with the marketing and product teams to design and implement successful Lead Generation and Go-to-Market campaigns, and drive overall sales excellence in a competitive market.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling Endpoint security based products (such as malware/exploit prevention, anti-virus, whitelisting as well as advanced data loss protection products).
- 10 years of above-quota sales experience, preferably as a Regional Sales Executive/Manager selling endpoint security solutions
- Deep knowledge of current security solutions
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally. Ability to engage with a variety of technical and business leaders.
- Enterprise sales experience with an actionable Rolodex of decision makers
- Superb organisational and reporting skills
- Experience with growing the sales enablement function to support sales in a rapidly evolving and competitive marketplace
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above-quota performance
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.