SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts. In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
People who look at the world differently, who explore, analyze and lead the solution they envision. If you are passionate about making sense out of huge amount of data, leading decisions and creating new ways to look and develop our product. If you are an engineer that loves algorithms, interested in Machine learning and Big Data technologies. If you are passionate about developing an innovative product and making an impact – come join us for the ride of your life!
What will you do?
You will be working as part of our research group, with machine learning experts, data engineers and malware gurus (as well as
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- B.Sc in Computer Science / SW Engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience or good academic background in Machine Learning / Data Mining
- Experienced in Python and ML related libraries
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Great analytic skills
- M.Sc in Computer Science / SW Engineering
- Experienced in Big Data infrastructures (Spark,
- Experienced in the
- Familiar with Linux/macOS environments