Sales Engineer - Canada
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security engineers and defense experts that joined forces to reinvent endpoint protection. With decades of both offensive and defensive collective experience, SentinelOne founders honed their expertise while working for Intel, McAfee, Checkpoint, IBM, and elite units in the Israel Defense Forces. They came together in 2013 to build a new security architecture that could defeat today’s advanced threats and nation state malware.
The SentinelOne next generation endpoint protection platform helps enterprises secure endpoints from advanced targeted attacks, and zero-day threats. SentinelOne delivers a complete suite of protection that is capable of replacing traditional signature-based corporate AV solutions.
SentinelOne’s dynamic execution inspection assembles true behavioral context without the need for static measures by monitoring and analyzing application and process behaviors at low-level instrumentation of operating system activities and operations. The ability to inspect and assemble the true execution context is critical to stop attackers since they have learned to take advantage of hooking into system processes and benign applications.
SentinelOne is the first and only AV-TEST certified next generation endpoint protection solution that combines prevention, detection, mitigation, remediation, and endpoint forensic capabilities across multiple platforms.
High-energy, experienced security pre-sales engineer with expertise in the anti-malware space. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, evangelistic startup environment and thrives on pitching a revolutionary technology to C-level executives, forensic engineers and security practitioners.
As a Enterprise Solution Engineer you will deal with overall design of SentinelOne’s solution, and all the main components. You need to be proficient going into depth with all the touch-points of our solution. Further, the ideal candidate should also be able to function as a business, information, and infrastructure architect in a pinch, at a minimum.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in cyber security, preferably endpoint cyber defense
- Achieve mastery of all SentinelOne technologies
- Demonstrable experience in objection handling and positioning against competitive technologies
- Demonstrable experience speaking to both small and large audiences
- Use concise written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with both executives and technical audiences
- Must have demonstrable experience successfully selling to the mid- to large customers
- Provide 1st-level technical support throughout the sales cycle.
- Initially the candidate will support the customer through to implementation, however, in the near future this candidate will be predominantly a pre-sales engineer.
- Provide professional responses to customer RFPs / RFIs
- Drive the Evaluation/POC process:
- Coordinate logistics across all stakeholders
- Assess customer requirements/objectives and tailor POC tests and findings accordingly
- Assist prospects with initial configuration and orientation
- Must have basic knowledge of hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, detection evasion techniques, notable malware and anti-malware solutions and techniques.
- Previous endpoint security and malware expertise desired
- Team Oriented and Collaborative.
- Travel up to 50% possible.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.