Senior QA/Automation Engineer
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
Looking for an engineer with the following traits:
A solid background in the quality field OR experience in software development;
Versatility across many technologies, stacks and disciplines;
Ability to continuously improve processes, products and deliverables, make them more efficient using automation code.
You have a ground floor opportunity to do things the right way, playing a significant role in making our vision become reality. At SentinelOne, we leave egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people.
What will you do?
You will design test plans that would challenge the product and the development teams, write and execute manual and automated test with focus on covering in code anything that can be automated. You will work in a multi-platform environment, side by side with our development, customer service and product teams. You will think, brainstorm, solve puzzles, work in collaboration with wonderful people and huge talents. Oh, and you'll have fun while learning a lot.
You have an opportunity to be part of an amazing team, plan a significant role in making our vision become reality. At SentinelOne, we leave egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in software testing of a large scale backend system in the enterprise domain, out of which at least 1 year of experience in automation testing
at least 1 year of hands-on experience in software development of a large scale backend system in the enterprise domain.
- Ability to lead small projects while balancing between multiple tasks with shifting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills working with multiple interfaces
- Strong debugging skills
- A well organised and methodical individual
- Hands on experience working with Linux and infrastructure related such as networking, dockers and hypervisors.
- Computer science/engineering degree
- Familiarity with AWS and its APIs to programatically spawn and maintain VMs and services.
- Debugging and testing Frontend
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.