Security Analyst - Vigilance
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
Join our Vigilance organization, an elite force of
What will you do?
- Proactively monitor and review threats and suspicious events from customers participating in the service
- Investigate alerts, triage, deep dive and come up with proper action items and remediation plans.
- Use multiple sources of data from the customer, our intelligence cloud, external threat feeds, etc
- Perform proactive hunting for threat data, leveraging our deep visibility abilities and proprietary research cloud.
- Work with the customer to follow up on items that require additional investigation.
- Provide Incident follow up & support
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction through professional, proactive and personal service
- Work closely with our research and development team
- Contribute to our knowledge base by creating malware analysis cookbooks and best practices
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 1-3 years experience with Technical Support, SOC, IR, Malware Analysis, or IT Security is a must
- Strong network and security knowledge is desired
- Experience with SQL, bash, python
- Professional and articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Multi OSsupport experience: Windows, Mac & Linux (mobile platforms - an advantage)
- Experience with host base (endpoint agent), or sandbox (
network based) security solutions - an advantage
- Be able to work a fluid and dynamic schedule to cover hours and days outside of the normal work week
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will joina cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.