Windows Low-Level Engineer
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
Our product also provides visibility that allows our customers to detect suspicious behaviors and mitigate them on demand.
What are we looking for?
Over the top talented people who are independent and can handle development projects through their entire lifecycle. People that can explore, design, recommend and develop from scratch innovative ideas and drive a sophisticated product to production.
Because you will work on real-world problems with risks of millions of dollars (protecting against Ransomware and other threats) and make an impact by preventing our customers from appearing in the global news after being attacked. You will be joining a technologically cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and building of our core platform. You will meet extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
What will you do?
You will have an extensive responsibility: from the most low-level kernel hook to the advanced analysis engine and network code. You will lead and drive all connection with the field and customers. You will be responsible for OS-internals development in the windows environment, Kernel, and user-space development. You will lead the research and design of features while writing highly optimized, high performing, system level code.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 2+ years' experience in C/C++, as a low-level developer in a class A company. Python is an advantage
- Computer science or Software engineering graduate from one of the leading universities with GPA higher than 85
- In-depth understanding of OS design and concepts. Windows Internals is an advantage
- Previous experience of working on a production-grade product with a wide deployment
- Great communication skills, ownership to lead the field to any milestone and drive feature from planning to development and unit-testing
- Kernel development experience- an advantage
- Previous experience with security-oriented development, reversing or malware analysis experience – an advantage