Inside Sales Manager
What Will You Do?
- Lead and expand a team of inside sales representatives.
- Ensure the team has the resources and training needed to achieve targets.
- Execute and/or supervise end-to-end sales activities, including prospecting, lead follow up, opportunity qualification, setting meeting.
- Measure and report against KPIs, as well as create ad hoc reports as needed or requested by senior management.
- Proactively manage team’s funnel to ensure quantity and quality of leads are being met.
- Conduct and execute quarterly business plans with focus on delivering targets.
- Create and develop new programs and campaigns in conjunction with Marketing and Sales
- Should be able to execute programs and campaigns with limited guidance.
- Managing day-to-day schedules of the team
- Serving as an active coach through call shadowing and providing ad hoc feedback sessions
- Assist in recruiting, hiring and training to grow and maintain a successful Inside Sales team.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of SentinelOne's offerings
- Setting expectations with senior sales management through timely and accurate number of meetings set per reps
- Motivating individuals to succeed through impassioned leadership, coaching, creative sales incentives, and broadcast of results
- Developing incentive plans and SPIFFs to foster a competitive and collaborative team environment
- Driving program and participant success; investing in the success of the team and going above and beyond to mentor a team of individuals to drive towards goal attainment
What skills and experience should you bring?
- Sales management experience; cybersecurity, and specifically endpoint, is ideal.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals as both an individual contributor and a team leader.
- Proven track record of building and leading a highly skilled, motivated and successful results-orientated BDR team in a B2B, SaaS setting.
- Customer focused with exceptional communication skills, and the ability to work professionally with individuals inside and outside the company
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude.
- Creative self-starter
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Inspires a team while providing focus and creates a collaborative working environment
- Passion for coaching and mentoring emerging sales talent
- Experience giving both positive and constructive feedback
- Completely invested in driving both individual contributor and team success
- Ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Focused on driving a team to collective lead generation quotas/goals
- Ability to create and track individual and team metrics
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.