Product Manager - Linux
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a talented Product Manager that has strong technical capabilities as well as business orientation and a "bigger picture" understanding. This person will have experience driving product design for complex systems from very initial stages to a successful launch.
You should have a strong background in Cloud workloads, Dockers, Kubernetes, Linux, DevOps worlds and preferable experience in the cybersecurity industry.
Because you will have the opportunity to own and drive definition for a super sophisticated product at its initial stages and define cutting edge solutions in the new arising domain of Cloud Workloads security.
You will work in a dynamic, exciting industry (Cyber Security) and will influence the way it shaped tomorrow. You will be part of a rapidly growing start up on an amazing journey of success, you will work with great people in an open, fun environment, you will be part of an organization that truly values its people.
What will you do?
- You will be a part of a small, talented team that drives the product.
- You will listen and talk with prospects and customers and understand their pains and problems.
- You will write PRDs, and break them down to prioritized epics and user stories.
- You will prioritize features, stories, enhancements and sometimes bugs
- You will work closely with R&D, QA, and field-services to ensure successful product releases and high customer satisfaction.
- You will own problem definition and enable the best solution to be found.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- You are experienced in product management and in shipping successful products at scale.
- You move fast with a growth mindset.
- You are technical enough to support yourself and the team around you.
- You're enthusiastic to do and learn anything.
- You treasure collaboration and brainstorming.
- You improve your team members and you see the product success as your own success.
- You fancy doing things efficiently. Product management is NOT working well when the technical teams are waiting for product management, or you’re letting things fall through the cracks as you try to keep up with many demands.
- You are ready to work hard and under pressure but you don't compromise on work ethics.
- You are a good communicator, can tell a story and present (mainly in English)
- Prior experience delivering Security (especially endpoints) products
- Experience in Windows/Linux/MacOS internals operating systems, or server technologies
- Experience with cloud technology
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.