Support Team Lead
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for a true leader who can drive and mentor the support team in TLV, R&D site.
An owner who knows the impact and importance of his talents' successes, while creating clear methodologies, pleasant and collaborative partnerships with R&D teams, CS, PS, etc.
What will you do?
You will lead, drive and mentor your talents, bring your added value and managerial agenda in order to conquer your team goals. Create clear methodologies and set the professional bar.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- An outstanding leading experience. At least 3 years as a Team Lead and 5 years as a Support Engineer
- Independent, responsible result driven team player.
- Excellent customer-oriented individual, strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor degree in a technical field
- Proficient in Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Strong network and security knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are a plus.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.