Field Marketing Manager
What will you do?
- Execute marketing programs to drive pipeline growth and customer loyalty for the UK Sales & Channel teams. These integrated marketing programs may include: roadshows & seminars, webinars, partner activities, digital campaigns, social media, direct mailer campaigns
- Provide logistical support pre-event, including communication and program management/fulfillment, and onsite/post-event if necessary
- Manage vendor relationships, program budget and ad hoc projects
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify new programs to enhance lead generation
- Track program results, measuring program success, and reporting metrics via SFDC
- Become familiar with marketing and operational tools such as SFDC, Marketo, Adobe Illustrator
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Hands-on experience creating and managing field and virtual events
- Ability to manage with strong attention to detail, logistically and operationally
- Ideally experience marketing within the technology sector, even better if coming from cybersecurity background.
- Ability to be innovative as well as work in a collaborative environment
- Travel up to 25% of the time
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.