Sales Engineer - Tennesee
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time
What are we looking for?
As a Enterprise Solution Engineer you will deal with overall design of SentinelOne’s solution. Experienced security pre-sales engineer with expertise in the anti-malware space. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, startup environment and thrives on pitching a revolutionary technology to C-level executives, forensic engineers and security practitioners. Must be proficient with going into depth with all the touch-points of our solution. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives.
Further, the ideal candidate should also be able to function as a business, information, and infrastructure architect in a pinch, at a minimum.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in cyber security, preferably endpoint cyber defense
- Achieve mastery of all SentinelOne technologies
- Demonstrable experience in objection handling and positioning against competitive technologies
- Demonstrable experience speaking to both small and large audiences
- Use concise written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with both executives and technical audiences
- Must have demonstrable experience successfully selling to the mid- to large customers
- Provide 1st-level technical support throughout the sales cycle. Initially, the candidate will support the customer through to implementation, however, in the near future this candidate will be predominantly a pre-sales engineer.
- Must have basic knowledge of hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, detection evasion techniques, notable malware and anti-malware solutions and techniques.
- Drive the Evaluation/POC process
- Travel up to 50% possible.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Weekly catered lunch
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events