3rd Party Platform Team Leader (Backend)
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a strong backend technical engineer to lead a small team in building a completely new software platform for 3rd parties to integrate with SentinelOne. You will take part in the architecture, design
What will you do?
The ideal candidate will have wide technical
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from
well renownedcompanies/military units
- At least three years of hands-on experience with using
object orientedmethodologies with Python or Java/C#/C++.
- Fluency in Linux based operating system with
focuson embedding open source tools within commercial products.
- Proven experience with successful communication with customers, partners and across organization functions (e.g. product managers, engineering groups, QA, etc.)
- Ability to quickly dive into new products and understand their inner working.
Self-drivenindividual who enjoys a startup culture.
- Experience with Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with AWS and other cloud platforms
- Experience with
large scalemanagement systems and performance.