SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
An R&D Project Manager that shall be responsible for planning, monitoring and successfully delivering software components to customers according to
You shall interact and collaborate with engineering teams, product managers, sales and technical support professionals in IL and globally.
You shall manage the software development & delivery life-cycle starting with requirements analysis up to hand-off to technical support teams and mass deployment to customers.
What will you do?
- Plan and monitor the execution of software deliveries according to strict deadlines and quality benchmarks
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts and slips (including resources competition between activities)
- Be the single source of truth to all involved parties with regards to scope, schedule and quality alignment
- Manage changes in project scope, proactively seek and identify potential risks and devise contingency plans as needed
- Fine-tune the Software Development Life-cycle based on
real lifeexperience and changing business needs
- Be transparent, submit periodic updates & conduct lesson learns sessions upon completion of
a deliveryfor continuous improvement
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 5+ years of
a provenexperience as an R&D project manager
- Exceptional management and interpersonal skills
- Articulate and able to clearly convey messages and statuses. You should feel equally comfortable discussing
low leveltechnical details with engineers as well as executive summary recaps with management
- Software engineering background (Team lead - an advantage)
- Proven experience in process definition and implementation
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall (experience implementing Agile in an organization an advantage)
- Proficient with one or more project management & collaboration tools such as Atlassian/ MS Project (JIRA expert an advantage)
- Software engineering degree