What are we looking for?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is a fast learner that comes with a "can do" approach, who is not afraid to make changes and bring in new ideas and push them forward. A team player, passionate about large scale production systems with relevant experience with such systems.
What will you do?
- Work with a team that is part of R&D and located in Eugene, that is responsible for supporting our SaaS products as a 3-tier layer, and also responsible for deploying and supporting our SaaS platform in a dedicated US Government approved Cloud and adapt it to be compliant with Federal regulations
- Work remotely with the rest of the R&D team that is located in Israel and develops the product and some of the DevOps tools
- Work with the development teams to plan, automate and maintain sustainable infrastructure and deployment of critical business applications.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 5 years of hands-on experience in scripting languages such as: Python, Groovy, Ruby with preference to a strong developer background.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Docker & Kubernetes, familiarity with KOPS is an advantage
- Strong AWS skills, GCP knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
- Hands on experience managing large scale SaaS production environment
- Some experience in the Big Data domain technologies such as HDFS,S3,Spark,Flink,Presto, Kafka is essential, and deep knowledge is a strong advantage
- Team player, yet able to work independently, with interpersonal and communication skills.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.