Linux C++ Engineer
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
Over the top talented people who live and breathe Linux. People who can drive the development of a new disruptive product from initial stages to production.
Because you will join a project in its very initial stages influencing the architecture, design, and building of a new platform for our EPP agent. You will meet extraordinary challenges and overcome them, you will influence the way the security industry will look tomorrow, you will work with the very BEST in the industry and you will be part of a rapidly growing startup on an amazing journey of success
What will you do?
You will take on a major role in developing our platform from early stages and bring it to a successful production. You will discover the threats landscape of this platform to build the best security solution. You will work from low-level Kernel hooks to advanced analysis engines and pure system programming challenges.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++ development
- Experience with Linux based platforms development, including driver development
- Experienced with Linux inner-workings (IPC, user interaction)
- Acquaintance with the malware world
- Reverse engineering experience for malware
- Experience with various scripting languages (python, bash etc’)
- Experience with Containers (K8s, Docker etc’) - Advantage
- Experience with Cloud Workloads (EKS, ECS, Fargate etc’) - Advantage
- C++ 11/14/17 - Advantage