Product Manager - Detection
SentinelOne is a pioneer in delivering autonomous security for the endpoint, data center, and cloud environments to help organizations secure their assets with speed and simplicity. SentinelOne unifies prevention, detection, response, remediation, and forensics in a single platform powered by artificial intelligence. With SentinelOne, organizations can detect malicious behavior across multiple vectors, rapidly eliminate threats with the fully-automated integrated response and adapt their defenses against the most advanced cyberattacks.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Manager, to drive all of our detection engines to new heights, initiate and drive the development of new detection engines and maintain our product position as the leading endpoint security platform in the market. This person must have hands-on experience in the area of security research and in leading visionary products, managing research teams, and experience in transforming advanced research capabilities into a leading product.
Because you will work in a dynamic, exciting industry (Cyber Security) and will influence the way it shapes tomorrow. You will work tightly with the best endpoint security researchers and responsible for the most advanced endpoint protection product in the world. You will be part of a rapidly growing startup on an amazing journey of success, you will work with great people in an open, fun environment, and you will be part of an organization that truly values its people.
What will you do?
- Be a part of a talented team that drives the product.
- Understand the market, competition, and customer needs in-depth.
- Be able to discuss the product detection solution with both very technical (like pen-testers) and less-technical personas, customers and prospects.
- Guide new detection capabilities from concept phase to launch by working closely with customers, sales engineers, R&D, and Research teams.
- Define product phases to allow gradual release at SentinelOne intensive delivery pace.
- Build and maintain our product detection roadmap and own the process of forming it into a plan for execution.
- Ensure our product detection capabilities are built to meet the most advanced attack simulation frameworks and top market 3rd party certification tests.
- Make data-driven decisions to prioritize the various detection efforts in the organization.
- Define KPIs for Detection engines and push to have our R&D meet or beat them.
- Help incubate new research initiatives from early exploration phases into a winning product capability.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- You have 2+ years of experience in product management and in shipping successful Security (especially endpoints) products at scale.
- You have 4+ years of experience in hands-on security research, preferably in the area of endpoint security.
- You move fast with a growth mindset. Ready to work hard and under pressure but you don't compromise on work ethics
- You treasure collaboration and brainstorming, improve your team members and you see the product success as your own success.
- You are technical enough to support yourself and the team around you and at the same time- enthusiastic to do and learn anything.
- Knowledgeable about next-generation endpoint protection, cyber-security technologies (traditional antivirus, network security, firewalls, vulnerability assessment, incident response, forensics)
- Knowledge around common attack flows and the malware world.
- Good understanding of kernel internals, at least in one of Linux, Windows, or macOS operating systems.
- Strong written, verbal, editing and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.