Product Manager - Research
SentinelOne is a pioneer in delivering autonomous security for the endpoint, data center, and cloud environments to help organizations secure their assets with speed and simplicity. SentinelOne unifies prevention, detection, response, remediation, and forensics in a single platform powered by artificial intelligence. With SentinelOne, organizations can detect malicious behavior across multiple vectors, rapidly eliminate threats with the fully-automated integrated response and adapt their defenses against the most advanced cyberattacks.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for a PM to lead our Research-oriented activities - ranging from low-level security to Big-data analytics and by doing so, maintain S1's position as a leading innovator in the market. This is a Product Management role but it requires either hand-on experience in security research or in leading teams of analysts and researchers
SentinelOne is at the forefront of the most dominant space of the Cyber Security market. You'll be working closely with some of the best researchers on the planet and be part of a truly global team. You will be part of a rapidly growing startup on an amazing journey of success, you will work with great people in an open, fun environment, and you will be part of an organization that truly values its people.
What will you do?
- Join S1's global product management team as the Research PM
- Drive security research projects from concept to implantation while working closely with Customers, Sales, Developers and Researchers
- Become the focal point for the detection capabilities across our different product-lines
- Define and maintain KPIs for our different detection capabilities
- Help prioritize between short and long term projects
- Understand our competitive status with regards to innovation and security value
- You have 4+ years of experience in hands-on security research, preferably in the area of endpoint security.
- You have worked with or led teams of Cyber Security analysts that use Enterprise Security products for 2+ years
- Preferable: You have product management experience
- You have an interest in evolving your career towards business and strategy needs
- You move fast with a growth mindset. Ready to work hard and under pressure but you don't compromise on work ethics
- You are technical enough to support yourself and the team around you and at the same time- enthusiastic to do and learn anything.
- Knowledgeable about next-generation endpoint protection, cyber-security technologies (traditional antivirus, network security, firewalls, vulnerability assessment, incident response, forensics)
- Knowledge around common attack flows and the malware world.
- Strong written, verbal, editing and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.