Backend Developer (Platform team)
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts. In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t. It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a strong backend technical engineer to take part in building a completely new software platform for 3rd parties to integrate with SentinelOne.
What will you do?
You will take part in the architecture, design
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from well renowned companies/military units
- At least three years of hands-on experience with using
object orientedmethodologies with Python or Java/C#/C++ or Similar.
- Fluency in Linux based operating system with focus on embedding open source tools within commercial products.
- Ability to quickly dive into new products and understand their inner working.
- Self-driven individual who enjoys a startup culture.
- Experience with Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with AWS and other cloud platforms
- Experience with large scale management systems and performance.