SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
Our Information Security team is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to drive the organization and execution of information security initiatives. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment where accountability, timeliness, energy, drive, and a collaborative approach are key to success.
- Provide program management leadership for enterprise deployment of Information Security programs and projects.
- Develop program and project plans, schedules and resource requirements to drive projects to closure.
- Define, Interpret, clarify, optimize and document project objectives and particulars.
- Facilitate communication amongst the cross-organizational team and ensure appropriate exposure of issues and challenges.
- Work with management and teams to monitor progress, resolve issues and communicate as appropriate.
- Develop and manage deadlines and activities.
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience in an enterprise IT, product security, and information security environments with emphasis on information security program management and development.
- Strong knowledge of information security challenges and best practices.
- Prefer degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management or equivalent work experience.
- Experienced in driving large cross-functional programs and projects.
- In-depth experience and understanding of at least some of the leading information security standards and path to implementation of such standards (such as SOC2, HIPAA, ISO27001, PCI, and FedRAMP).
- Excellent communication, organization and ability to resolve conflicts and drive issues to resolution or escalate as necessary.
- Understand and thrive in a dynamic environment; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty.
- Skilled in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional team members to achieve goals; contributes positively to the team and organization.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Proficient with applications, tools, and methodologies used to organize, manage, report progress while delivering programs and projects
This is a rare opportunity to work with some of the best infosec minds on the internal security of a kickass information security company! You’ll be working in an industry leading high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Security Team. Our global teams are at the front line of defense against cyberattacks, combining unmatched cyber security knowledge! We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving security gaps that inhibit our privacy.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Weekly catered lunch
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events