Semperis is looking for a talented and entrepreneurial individual to join our Business Development Representative (BDR) team. BDRs play a critical role in driving sales by generating qualified leads from both inbound and outbound sources, profiling prospective clients, and providing valuable feedback on the effectiveness of our sales and marketing campaigns. This role will be critical in our company’s development of the APAC region as a high-growth market.
- Develop and cold call targeted list of prospects as well as qualify inbound leads according to the established lead qualification framework
- Conduct lead generation activities following best practices and processes provided in the sales development playbook, and provide feedback for process improvement based on insights gathered from the field
- Interact with prospects via cold calls, emails, and platforms such as LinkedIn to develop an interest in Semperis’s offerings
- Effectively communicate Semperis’s value proposition and both functional and technical attributes of Semperis’s offerings to Technical Practitioners, Corporate Directors, and C-Level Executives.
- Partner with assigned Account Executives to develop a go-to-market strategy in your territory
- Consistently achieve assigned lead generation quotas and performance goals
- Update and maintain prospect information and sales activities on systems such as Outreach and Salesforce.com
- Provide Account Executives with detailed notes on prospect interaction and deal insights to ensure the opportunity is understood, and next steps are clearly defined during Sales Qualified Lead handover
- Continually seek knowledge on industry best practices, Semperis’s product offerings, competitive landscape, client use cases, and compelling events to help perform your duties
- 1+ years of B2B technology Sales, Business Development, or Inside Sales experience
- Our available role requires fluent English speaking. Additional language nice to have: Mandarin, Thai, Korean
- Self-starter with proven success in outbound (cold calling experience is required) and inbound lead generation in competitive and results-driven environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent working knowledge of inbound & outbound technologies and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with sales technology tools including CRM (Salesforce.com experience is strongly preferred), sales engagement platforms, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization including sales, marketing, product, and engineering
- Business experience with the APAC market and understanding of Asian culture preferred
- Cybersecurity or Tech start-up experience preferred
- Please add your salary expectations to your application
The Semperis Story
Semperis combines world-class expertise and leading-edge technology to deliver identity-driven enterprise protection. Our customer-vetted technology is trusted around the globe. Semperis’ product platform provides a fully automated Active Directory Disaster Recovery solution, as well as total visibility into directory services modifications, granular restores, and speedy remediation of Active Directory disasters.
Semperis puts people first.
From our customers and partners to our culture of engineers and experts, we understand that people are our assets. Our talented employees, contribute to the Semperis culture that champions strategic vision, innovation, intelligent and precise solutions.
Working as a team alongside our world-class technical experts is both interesting and developing, and leads to “Force for Good” products.
We believe our success is led by teamwork, diversity, eye-level management, personal and professional development, and reaching self-fulfillment. With teams in the USA, Canada, Israel, Europe, and APAC; you’ll be working alongside top Technology & Security experts from all over the world without a preference for culture, gender, race, age, or religion; we believe in people!