WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
Primarily for the support of the real estate growth initiatives for the company and coordinating project timelines, reports, and research processes to facilitate the expansion of our global real estate footprint.
- Support Market Research team in various research tasks & reports to support the expansion of Selina’s global footprint
- Leverage data sources (such as Real Capital Analytics, STR, public data) to identify market trends and lead indicators
- Coordinate project timelines with business development, country heads, real estate directors to ensure timely delivery
- Retrieve relevant data points needed for evaluating deals across markets
- Engage with locals & travelers to gain qualitative insight on a market
- Leverage online and offline data to determine which neighborhoods or nodes are most relevant for Selina from a branding and pricing standpoint
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in various datasets
- Delivering P&L inputs to real estate team according to the scenario of each new Selina location
- Reach out to brokers, investors, lenders, and other channels to supplement
- Confirm and finalize all underwriting models before approval meetings
- Interact and strategize with business development and real estate teams across regions on expansion strategy plans, market insight, and comparable assets
- Maintain extensive knowledge of global hotel investment activity; develop strong relationships with data vendors and real estate service providers to broaden access to relevant information
- Track and develop a working knowledge of real estate fundamentals, tourism trends, and industry trends
- Develop and refine tools and templates to address internal needs of the global real estate team
- Undergraduate coursework related to real estate, finance, capital markets research, market analysis preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in creating proformas, financial statements, and investor presentations
- Experience with Real Capital Analytics, STR, or CBRE online tools is a plus
- Strong math and advanced research skills
- Demonstrated use of analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a timely and thorough manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
*** Activities that can happen without a project in development phase
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
- Fully remote internship
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
- Your birthday is time off!
- Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
- Voluntary Activities - Selina Gives Back
- Training Sessions 24/7
- No Dress Code & Pet-Friendly
- 70% OFF Accommodation (15 days during your Internship)
- 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
- 25% OFF Friends and Family
- 20% OFF F&B and Retail
- 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina