Who we are
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
What you will be doing
- Assist of co-develop the strategy of the Selina Culture.
- Implement and maintain the Selina Experience & Culture
- Support the implementation of the Selina employee experience throughout their lifecycle.
- Plan and oversee culture activations (events, programming, etc)
- Analyze the VOE (Voice of Employee, aka culture surveys) data, and take corrective initiatives.
- Connect between all the employees of the location
- Engage all the locations team with the brand and the mission of Selina
- Must be a current student.
- Must be able to provide a document of agreement/proof of enrollment of the university
- Must be willing to accept an unpaid internship
- English Written and Speaking – High Level
- Is a true meaningful & authentic connector
- Genuinely caring person
- Loves to be creative
- Likes to share his / her knowledge, passion, energy and experiences with others.
- Has experience in administration, logistics, office management, …
- MS office knowledge.
- Cope with a high pressure / start up environment
What can you expect
➔ Three free nights at any Selina’s hotel location around the world (in dorms).
➔ 30% discount at all Selina locations. Select family and friends receive a 20% discount. This applies during the internship program.
➔ Certificate of completion of the internship.
➔ 20% discount in Selina’s F&B during the internship.
➔ Free access to a variety of cultural activities.*
➔ Free access to wellness activities.*
➔ Possibility to lead and implement an academic project.
➔ Free access to online Selina training opportunities.*
*subject to availability and with the approval of his/her supervisor.