Who we are
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
What the role is
Academy is the team responsible for ensuring that every Selina onboarded employee is properly trained for the performance of their job and their professional development.
The Internships Team specifically ensures compliance with Internship processes, procedures, and regulations. Sources and recruits interns for all locations and departments of Selina, and supports interns during their learning experience.
Our Internship program is designed to provide a real-life work practice that will enrich the student’s professional experience.
It also allows us to identify and provide opportunities for them to become a future Selina Team Member.
What you will be doing
- Ensure compliance with the internship guidelines, procedures, and protocols to provide a positive and complete Internship Educational Experience for all students that go through our program globally
- Conduct follow up meetings with Interns and Managers to make sure the experience and performance is being achieved accordingly to the standards
- Follow up with Managers to ensure the completion of scorecards, onboarding, and offboarding procedures
- Ensure the Interns have all the tools necessary to do their daily activities and complete their respective key learnings
- Support Interns and Managers in solving unexpected situations that may come up during the internship
- Support Managers with disciplinary or performance actions in line with internal policies, applicable legislation, and best practices
- Build and maintain relationships with HR Directors and team members across HQs, offices, and locations in order to be a point of contact for first-line Intern Experience matters
- Assist with the delivery of key Internship projects to contribute to the team’s objectives
- Ensure compliance with internship plans, intern training, and other internal procedures
- Create letters and documents requested by the interns, their universities, government offices in support of their internship
- Maintain clear records on intern information and activity
What you need for the role
- To be enrolled in a university
- To be able to complete at least 3 months.
- Advanced level of English
- Intermediate Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills
What can you expect
- No dress code
- Use of our stunning coworking space.
- Pet-friendly (as long as your pet is friendly)
- Multiple online training opportunities
- Cultural events and wellness activities at Locations. Volunteering with Selina Gives Back; because sharing is caring
- Huge Selina experience discounts on your stay, food & fun for you AND your friends & family (you can expect to become even more popular among your friends)
- Have your birthday off!!!
- 3 free days accommodation (dorms) at any Selina worldwide.
- Transportation expenses
- Remote work 25 days per year if applicable
- Growth opportunities.