Who we are
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
What the role is
You will act as a food and beverage subject matter expert; the Country Food and Beverage Director will take ownership of their Food and Beverage Business. You will manage their portfolios through onsite visits and property calls to determine, communicate, and monitor the execution of the optimum course of action for improved performance within all food and beverage business.
This role requires that candidate to teach processes and help develop a business plan that will drive the department's commercial performance via key performance indicators, business intelligence analysis, and brand standard evaluation. This role will focus on three key areas, business planning and analytics, management development and new opening operations.
The Head of Country ensures food and beverage programs and standards are compliant with the brand requirements.
What you will be doing
- Monitor the results of the Food and Beverage development after opening, and provide feedback for the global head of payroll.
- Act as quality control periodically auditing the experience in the F&B side in the country
- Provide guidance and support for the Hotel General Manager, GMs and location level staff into how to maximize F&B profitability
- Identify potential partnerships for all country restaurant and bar areas and execute in coordination with the Head of Country
- Train and mentor location Food and Beverage staff when required
What you need for the role
- Bilingual: English and Native Language of the Country of Location
- Min. 3 years experience in a similar function
- Experience in the hospitality business (desirable)
- Great communication and organization skills.
- Cultural fit