Selina is a network of locations in the most incredible places across Latin America, and the Caribbean, now expanding to Europe and North America.
Selina provides an entire ecosystem that enables travelers to meet and build a global community. Whether digital nomads, perpetual travelers, or occasional escapists, Selina provides everything these tribes need to live their lifestyle, from accommodation and local food to co-working spaces, wellness programs, and leisure activities
Selina is looking for an IT Project, responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and within budget. Within this role, you will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed.
This role is crucial to ensure Selina’s locations will meet IT high standards.
1. Manage the IT workflow of upcoming Selina locations
a. Plan the IT facility
b. Research for local vendors and equipment suppliers
c. Be responsible for the weekly sync between different stakeholders of the project
d. Follow up and manage third party vendors working on site
e. Create SOPs and Guidebooks
2. The position holder may be required to take part in an on-location meeting, planning, or inspecting
3. Lead routine research for better procurement options and create a network of local vendors in different locations
4. Get updated for new solutions and technologies in the market
6. The position holder may be required to take part in an out-of-hours system support