Who we are
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
You are ready to jump in at any time and wear many hats because you value the growth you can have by learning to do it all.
What you will be doing:
- Review, analyze and organize a variety of legal matters, including due diligence & permit assessments.
- Obtaining all necessary related permits for various construction projects in the EU.
- Coordinate, review and assist the whole process related with operational permits and licenses in the EU.
- Resolves permitting issues
- Build and maintain relationships with permitting agencies or independent permit processors in the EU.
- Lead and supervise deadlines of various permit submittal packages
- Schedules, submits, and tracks permits to meet the due dates of each license in the EU
- Manages projects using best practices & knowledge of Agile project management methodology.
- Demonstrate dependability and reliability by being punctual, working assigned shifts and completing responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Interact politely and effectively with authorities, fellow employees and business partners.
- Talk with, listens to and signals others to effectively exchange information; receives or gives direction; and effectively works as part of a team.
- Utilizes motivation techniques to ensure project team reaches goals and milestones.
- Manages internal client expectations around project deliverables.
- Canvasses team to identify all project risk, develops mitigation ideas and works to have strategies in place should they be needed.
- Utilizes project management software to manage project.
- Foster a collaborative team environment while driving the completion of work
- Maintain accurate process document for position, including documentation of new processes and procedures.
- Creates and manages project budgets and ensures projects are delivered within those parameters.
- Maintains integrity of program scope as defined by account owner.
- Effectively applies MMC's methodology and enforces project standards.
- Ensures project is delivered within approved budget, schedule, contingency, and meets quality standards.
- Establishes and executes a project communication plan.
- Facilitate Agile processes; Stand-ups, planning sessions, reviews & retrospectives
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Negotiates with functional managers to obtain the key resources of time and people and/or materials for costing purposes.
- Communicates project milestones and KPIs and proactively acts to improve project performance.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to accommodate account/client needs.
- Will be required to perform other job duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- English (Spanish is a Plus)
- 3 + years Permitting Attorney/Paralegal
- 3 + years Project Management Experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM’s.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to manage processes and personnel associated to multiple projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively establish working relationships with outside entities for the purpose of executing Selina’s business needs.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail, with the capacity to think on your feet and work under pressure, as this is a deadline-oriented industry.
- Willingness to learn, process and internalize knowledge and apply it forward.