WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
The Growth capital is the team that secures the capital for the growth of Selina. This includes securing the financial commitment of financial partners for entire Regions, countries and individual cities and M&A deals. The growth capital department is also in charge of analyzing M&A deals that may be attractive for Selina.
What you will be doing:
- Assist the Growth Capital department in originating and targeting leads
- Reach out to brokers, investors, lenders, and other channels to supplement
- Conduct various research tasks & reports to support Selina’s fundraising efforts
- Assist the Growth Capital department in deal analysis and deal presentations to the Investment Committee headed by both Co-Founders
- Create investor-facing materials, including short and long decks depending on the need
- Maintain data entry and create weekly reports on Salesforce to increase efficiency of fundraising efforts
- Collaborate with real estate teams to support the building of hotel pipeline
- Develop and refine tools and templates to address internal needs of the Growth Capital team
- Assist the Growth Capital department in day-to-day and week-to-week projects
What you need for the role:
- Undergraduate coursework related to finance and/or business development preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of creating forms, financial statements, and investor presentations
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- Advanced research skills
- Demonstrated use of analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a timely and thorough manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Conversational Spanish is preferred
- Our team is looking for a team player, proactive, showing initiative and curiosity to be able to deliver on very diverse tasks with quick deadlines
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
- Fully remote internship
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
- Your birthday is time off!
- Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
- Voluntary Activities - Selina Gives Back
- Training Sessions 24/7
- No Dress Code & Pet-Friendly
- 30% OFF Accommodation (During Internship)
- 25% OFF Friends and Family
- 20% OFF F&B and Retail
- 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina