WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
B2B Globals sales works with clients globally to support all properties. Working with Travel Agents, Tour Operators, Airlines, Tourism Boards in the travel segment. Working with Corporate companies for their company retreats and for incorporation in their travel programs.
Sales Support Activities:
Compiling and creating Sales Support materials: taking rates, images, property information and formatting in a uniform style. Assisting in putting materials together for new properties that are coming into the Selina portfolio. Creating a hub where these are stored to send to existing and new clients that would have information needed for properties as well as activities, surf programs, tour & travel and Cowork.
Lead Generation & Sales Prospecting:
Creating a database for targeted outreach for group events & retreats to companies that have queried about Selina but have not booked as well as companies that have previously booked events/retreats and groups at Selina. Creating materials/flyers to send to these clients. Potential to also focus on the subscription program.
Monitoring inventory & sales of existing clients to assist in maximizing on sales and forecasting any promotional opportunities.
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
- Full remote opportunity!
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
- Your birthday is time off!
- Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
- Voluntary Activities - Selina Gives Back
- Training Sessions 24/7
- No Dress Code & Pet Friendly
- 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina
- Selina Experience:
- 70% OFF Accommodation (15 days during your Internship)
- 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
- 25% OFF Friends and Family
- 20% OFF F&B and Retail
It only takes to be:
- Currently enrolled in the university
- Be fluent in English and Spanish
- At least being able to complete 3 months of internship
- Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
- Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality
- Eager to learn
- Solution oriented, problem solver
- Good compiling presentations
- Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results