Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality facilities, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global company growing rapidly
What we are looking for
We are expanding our CRM and Data team and looking for an out of the box thinker, tech savvy that is ready to take on new challenges, learn, apply and deliver in a very fast and changing environment.
The ideal candidate will work with different business stakeholders and product managers to come up with solutions to better improve the systems and process workflows using mainly the Salesforce and Smartsheet ecosystem as well as other technologies and systems.
- Develop, design and implement end to end solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Maintain and build configuration, interfaces, dashboards and reports.
- Participate and contribute through all project milestones including design, configuration, development and rollout and post go live.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instances and Smartsheet and conduct long-term improvement operations.
- Assist in scaling the business for hyper-growth.
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce Platforms, architecture, best practices, limitations, and ecosystem.
- Experience with GIT, the Salesforce Metadata API, sandboxes & deployment tools.
- Experience in API integrations and ETL processes.
- Translate and develop business requirements into solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business processes and functions and meet project objectives, company requirements and goals.
- Experience in managing projects and processes of Information Systems and application implementation.
- Relevant Salesforce certifications - big advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of the Smartsheet platform - big advantage.
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills under pressure.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, documentation, presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, creative and quick learner with a Getting things done and can-do attitude with innovative and out-of-the-box thinking mindset.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Note: Submit resumes -Only in English