WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
- Track assigned project’s schedules, deliverables and report any risks
- Assist in the management and/or coordination of project personnel and resources
- Support in preparation and execution of Project Execution Plan
- Receive, review, forward and track the status of submittals
- Assist with management of project permit process
- Support in preparations of bid packages and procurement
- Keep track of cost control and cost management systems
- Support preparation of weekly project status reports or as required
- Attend project meetings
- *** Review processes and templates for managing projects consistently and efficiently to reduce project-related risk and costs
- *** Collect, consolidate and analyze project´s data, and prepare reports as required
- *** Compile reports regarding the financial performance of the projects
- *** Prepare charts and reports as necessary
*** Activities that can happen without a project in development phase
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
GLOBAL BENEFITS FOR INTERNS
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
- Your birthday is time off!
- Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
- Voluntary Activities - Selina Gives Back
- Training Sessions 24/7
- Only for Corp/ Country Team: Flextime. Remote Work 25 days/year if applicable.
- At the end of your Internship, you will get 25% OFF for Accommodation for 2 years.
- No Dress Code & Pet-Friendly
- 70% OFF Accommodation (15 days during your Internship)
- 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
- 25% OFF Friends and Family
- 20% OFF F&B and Retail
- Transportation included (from and to Airport)
- F&B (2 meals/day) at Locations
- 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selin
- Currently enrolled in the university
- Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
- Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
- Student for Civil Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design.
This will be unlike any other internship! You’ll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly. Are you in?