WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
- Shadow Lead Project Architects in the development of their projects.
- Support in the planning and development of layouts and architectural plans for acquired properties.;
- Participate in the development and conceptualization of the zoning plans for future acquisitions;
- Collaborate with the project team to detail the design of all spaces;
- Assist on the development of the Construction Documents;
- Contribute to the preparation of floorplans presentations;
- Perform site visits with Lead Project Architect;
- Research new trends developing in the hospitality industry;
- Helps the team achieve deadlines by facilitating any tasks that allows the design process to move forward;
*** Supports the preparation and /or upkeep of the Handover Manual by adjusting the Construction Documents to the final result onsite;
*** Activities that can happen without a project in development phase
- Being currently soon to graduated or Newly graduated from Architecture school.
- Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
- Mid level knowledge in AutoCAD, Indesign, Illustrator, SketchUp
- Knowledge of 3D Max, Revit and other design program will be valued;
- Creative talent with a desire to innovate and contribute ideas;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Demonstrates critical thinking a prondblem solving;
- Enthusiasm to learn how to deal with multiple tasks at once by establishing priorities and time management;
- Ability to stay focused under fast-paced situations.
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
GLOBAL BENEFITS FOR INTERNS
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
- Your birthday is time off!
- Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
- Voluntary Activities - Selina Gives Back
- Training Sessions 24/7
- Only for Corp/ Country Team: Flextime. Remote Work 25 days/year if applicable.
- At the end of your Internship you will get 25% OFF for Accommodation for 2 years.
- No Dress Code & Pet Friendly
- 70% OFF Accommodation (15 days during your Internship)
- 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
- 25% OFF Friends and Family
- 20% OFF F&B and Retail
ONLY FOR UNPAID INTERNS
- Transportation included (from and to Airport)
- 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina
This will be unlike any other internship! You’ll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly. Are you in?