Selina is a hospitality ecosystem for a new generation of travelers. We make it possible to work, live and travel, anywhere in the world by offering accommodation, co-working spaces and different life experiences. Whether you prefer a remote location on the coast of Costa Rica or the city scene of Miami, we offer a holistic balance of work-life-well-being experiences that will get you covered.
Selina is looking for a self-starter and ambitious Data Analyst looking to make a huge impact on a global company in hyper-growth. The role is a strategic one, impacting the performance of the company by leveraging and analyzing data from all sources, and transforming it into an actionable business strategy.
In your day-to-day you will create data-driven recommendations to improve performance across different departments in Selina. You will build and implement dashboards to monitor performance, and work closely with the teams to find optimization points and opportunities, and you will become the strategic source of information to guide their performance.
- Use data analysis to optimize performance
- Ask business questions, creating hypotheses and experiments to prove (or contradict) them
- Analyze large complex data sets to identify trends and opportunities and communicate them to managers and leaders
- Lead the implementation of new analytical models by collecting needs from stakeholders and working with the BI team
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously that involve cross-functional collaboration, while delivering high-quality results on time
- Significant experience as a business analyst: 2-3 years in an analytical role with proven impact on a company’s performance, preferably in a global company, preferably as a marketing and/or product analyst
- Internally-motivated self-starter with ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities to manage multiple projects and achieve results
- Confident facilitator and communicator who can lead meetings and manage relationships with executive-level stakeholders and make recommendations for improvements in the business
- Degree-level education in one of the following: Economics, Business, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or other similar quantitative field
- Highly capable in SQL
- Experience building dashboards and reports in data visualization software (Tableau/Microstrategy/ PowerBI/ Looker)
- Master in both Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with product analytics and A/B testing tools: MixPanel, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Google Optimize
- Advantage: Experience with data analysis in Python/R
- Working permit - a Must