Selina is a network of locations in the most incredible places across Latin America, and the Caribbean, now expanding to Europe and North America.
Selina provides an entire ecosystem that enables travelers to meet and build a global community. Whether digital nomads, perpetual travelers, or occasional escapists, Selina provides everything these tribes need to live their lifestyle, from accommodation and local food to co-working spaces, wellness programs, and leisure activities.
As VP IT & IS, you are responsible for the planning, developing, implementing and maintaining IT infrastructure, Information Systems (Corporate), Information Security and IT HelpDesk for the business, enabling the execution of the business objectives.
As Head of MIS, you will work closely together with different business operations managers and corporate managers. You will be working with cutting-edge technologies in a fun, growing and dynamic environment.
- Ensure alignment of business needs with IT organizational capabilities
- Provide leadership and oversight to the IT infrastructure, Information Systems, Information Security and IT HelpDesk teams; including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Coordinate with business partners and develop strategies to implement various IT solutions effectively.
- Develop customized IT project portfolios and ensure compliance with all business objectives.
- Administer and develop growth strategies for the company through various information technology plans.
- Administer maintenance, licensing and purchasing of all information technology software systems.
- Administer effective delivery of all projects with an appropriate budget and timeframe.
- Provide technical support to all services of the organization.
- Evaluate current systems and technologies and recommend modification to present modules to ensure effectiveness.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging trends and initiate appropriate decisions for various technology.
- Prepare business goals for both individuals and teams and ensure optimization of business.
- Manage 3rd party vendors and contractors, both software and hardware
- 5+ years of managing IT or MIS departments
- Great communicator and a team player
- Fast learner, passionate to use new technologies
- Experience in troubleshooting issues with the software, hardware, networks, and databases
- Good systems’ analysis capabilities
- Complex problem-solving skills and good communication skills
- “Can do” approach and service-oriented
- Fluent English