Learning Delivery Program Lead
Who We Are:
SEIU 775 Benefits Group’s mission is to improve the skills, health and stability of the caregiver workforce through innovation and high-quality benefits and programs.
We partner with workers, employers and industry stakeholders to collectively solve workforce problems through innovation, creativity and an evidence-based approach. Together, we deliver high-quality benefits and services to support a growing caregiver workforce.
We are a nonprofit – passionate about revolutionizing the future of in-home care, and are looking for others to join our smart, collaborative and kind team.
Location: Headquartered in Downtown Seattle
Work Schedule: Our typical business hours are 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday. Must be available to perform QA observation in the evening and on weekends.
Travel Requirements: Up to 40%, Mostly in state
Category: Full-Time, FLSA Exempt, Regular, Union
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit for long periods of the day. May be required to lift and/or move up to 50lbs occasionally.
About the Position:
Reporting to the Manager of Learning Academy Field, the Learning Delivery Program Lead will have a key role in managing the coordination of the Learning Delivery Quality Assurance Program.
- Assist with defining benchmarks for the performance of our Training Networks, interpret data to inform discussions, and decisions on intervention to improve Delivery performance;
- Plan and coordinate the administration of new and existing Training Partnership Learning Delivery project and program and reports to Manager of Learning Academy Field;
- Management, development and update of quality assurance policy and procedures and related documents;
- Assist the Manager of Learning Academy Field in coordinating classroom/instructor observation for QA purposes, conduct observations as needed and record findings;
- Summarize observation findings, write reports on Network performance and present to senior leadership;
- To establish and maintain appropriate files, records and audit records to assure accuracy;
- Ensure Network dashboards are on track and reflect accurate data;
- Review incident reports to determine if additional on-site observations are necessary;
- Proactively use analytical skills to identify insights, risks and opportunities, while making constructive recommendations and resources implementation for ongoing improvements;
- Report trends and insights at Training Network meetings;
- Liaise with external and internal partners and stakeholders;
- Oversee day-to-day team support, quality assurance on team progress and make coaching recommendation when necessary;
- Coordinate and manage the rollout of new projects and programs that leads to learners success, including but not limited to the following:
- Create program concepts;
- Create a detailed work plan & track its implementation;
- Run pilots from start to end, identifying pain points and opportunities;
- Monitor dashboards to ensure data is accurate and on track;
- Perform other duties commensurate with the level of this position;
You Will Need to Have:
- Show great attention to detail;
- External and Internal stakeholder relationship support experience;
- Advanced 3+ years customer service /project management experience or equivalent;
- Advanced knowledge in electronic tools such as: Salesforce, Excel, Tableau, Qualtrics;
- Education in business or equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated track record of moving projects from concept to evaluation phase rapidly;
- A high level of skills in managing through conflict;
- Ability to work under fast-paced environment with high autonomy and ambiguity;
- Robust critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated high levels of curiosity about problems and analytical skills;
- Good judgement in problem solving independently and knowing when to escalate;
- The ability to develop resources to advance project and program effectiveness;
- Commitment to bettering the lives of home care workers and quality of care;
- Valid driver’s license, state minimum insurance and access to reliable transportation
- Available to perform QA observation in the evening and on weekends.
It Will Be Great if You Have:
- Knowledge of the BT70 curriculum;
- Advanced knowledge of the Washington State HCA
Statement of Affirmative Action
SEIU 775 Benefits Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.