Senior Director, Commercial Sales
With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the world’s top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. We are continuously on the hunt for sharp minds who possess the capability to break into, and through, uncharted territory.
- Selling Seismic Software, the #1 Sales Enablement Solution to mid market technology companies
- Manage mid market sales cycle starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business.
- Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
- Partner closely with the Sales Engineering team to customize product demonstrations and architect solution packages based on client requirements
- Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs
- Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships
- Provide thought leadership in ideas and approaches to sales productivity challenges
- 3 + years of solution sales experience in the high tech and/or software space, with a history of driving, managing and closing mid market deals
- Experience selling software (cloud/SaaS) to large, strategic mid market accounts
- Proven ability to hit, or exceed sales quota.
- Ability to articulate value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives
- Proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS/Cloud environment
- Travel required. Will be responsible for large geography. Would consist of working with sales employees, attending business meetings, industry meetings or working with key customers.
- Bachelor’s degree