Senior Director, Global Talent
Seismic is looking for a Senior Director of Global Talent to develop and lead our global talent acquisition and development program, delivering both strategic program design and hands-on recruiting in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment. Reporting to the VP of People Operations, we are looking for someone who can help us attract, onboard, and retain world-class talent.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement innovative sourcing and recruitment strategies with a focus on acquiring top diverse talent to meet our current and future hiring needs.
- Deploy forecasting, reporting and analytics rigor to track key recruiting and sourcing metrics; measure progress against OKRs and implement solutions to improve areas of opportunity identified.
- Develop talent acquisition dashboards, monitoring turnover rates and other key metrics; provide regular actionable reports and updates to key stakeholders.
- Drive enablement for recruiters, interviewers and hiring managers, in the areas of sourcing, talent assessment, recruitment tools, and inclusive hiring strategies.
- Provide expert guidance and training to hiring managers to attract, select, onboard, and retain highly skilled diverse candidates.
- Utilizing core competency profiles, design, implement and deliver effective methods of career path development to further advance internal talent.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to design and build succession plans, including gap analyses to help bring internal talent to a state of readiness.
- Partner with Finance and People Operations to effectively plan and manage to headcount budgets.
- Partner with Marketing and PR teams to develop and deploy our employment brand messaging.
- Manage external advertising, vendor relationships, hosted events and other forms of talent recruitment activities.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of talent acquisition experience with 5+ years of experience leading high-performing teams in a hyper-growth environment.
- Experience leading recruitment efforts in a high growth SaaS based business.
- Authentic, inspiring, and hands-on leader with experience driving and scaling recruitment teams in a fast-paced tech company.
- Proven experience building trusted relationships with people at all levels, across multiple functions and in all geographies.
- Data-driven, using data analytics to develop insights and drive strategies and programs.
- Superior communication skills with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Passion for your craft, you are resilient, and aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.