Sr. Product Manager
With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the world’s top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
At Seismic, Product Managers are responsible for driving product vision as well as ensuring success of our products through all phases of development. Part strategic, part tactical, you’ll need a solid understanding of market research and product ideation, as well as product management process. You’ll work with geographically dispersed development teams through an agile process to ensure iteration and development of best in class enterprise software. You will be integral in understanding our customers core needs and making sure features and capabilities are easy to use and solve business problem in the right way.
- Bachelors degree required, Masters or MBA preferred
- 5+ years Product Management experience, with at least for an enterprise SaaS organization
- Experience in developing content management solutions a big plus
- Strategic thinker, analytical, detail and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Passionate about solving problems for customers and can define compelling products that address those needs
- Understanding of modern SaaS technologies and platforms that enable credible conversations with engineers about technical design tradeoffs including platforms, frameworks, scalability and performance.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple teams including design, engineering, marketing, sales and services to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- Decisiveness with the ability to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time and deliver results consistently.