Our award-winning Customer Success team is on the hunt for a Project Manager to join out growing team to help deliver complex onboardings for our Fortune 500 customer base.
What you'll be doing:
- Create project plans for onboarding of new clients that take a project through the three primary stages of implementation starting with design, moving to a development phase, and through delivery to launch
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to get sign offs on project plans, scope and delivery timelines
- Break projects into workstreams, phases and sprints using a modified waterfall agile approach
- Work closely with internal and external clients to communicate updates and keep deliverables on track
- Track project budget and forecast finances throughout project
- Manage the resource and capacity plan for in-process projects
- Drive projects to completion and close-out within a defined schedule while adhering to scope, timelines and level of effort estimates
What you bring to the team:
- 2-5 years of Project Management experience with a track record of managing large scale projects across multiple industries
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing with the ability to make complex and technical concepts easy to understand
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and work cross functionally across all departments
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently, while being organized, efficient and process oriented
- Experience with both waterfall and agile software development and project management workflows
- Ability to track project budget and forecast finances throughout project
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel required and experience with FinancialForce and Atlassian products preferred
- ScrumMaster or PMP certification is a plus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BA/BS Degree preferred
What we have for you:
- Competitive Annual Leave and Paid Sick Time
- Generous Healthcare Insurances, including Dental and Vision Plans
- Travel Insurance
- Happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.