Senior Customer Success Manager - CEMEA
The Senior Customer Success Manager's primary responsibility is to drive product adoption, highlight best practices and ensure client retention. You will serve as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts, establishing regular cadence, conducting business reviews and tracking success metrics. You will serve as the customer’s internal champion acting as the main point of contact for escalation of issues, product enhancement requests and driving attendance to Seismic’s webinars and client events. Successful candidates must be comfortable engaging and developing trusted advisor relationships with C-level executives and cross-organisational teams tied to the client’s Sales Enablement strategy. Candidates also must be excited to be part of the early team in Seismic Europe, helping to grow the company’s presence and further establish Seismic as the Global leader in Sales Enablement.
Who You Are:
- You love engaging and developing trusted advisor relationships with C-level executives and cross organizational teams tied to the clients Sales Enablement Strategy
- Fast paced environments and shifting priorities excite you
- Client satisfaction is of the utmost importance to you
What you will be doing:
- Building a Trusted Advisor relationship at all levels, from practitioner to C-level, in your accounts, helping to ensure renewals and uncover opportunities for cross-sell/upsell
- Consulting with client stakeholders to understand their business strategies and goals as well as their objectives for using Seismic, finding ways to align the two, and ensuring Seismic delivers value against agreed success criteria whilst communicating this value/ROI throughout the customer lifecycle
- Leading regular business reviews in which you make data-driven recommendations for how to increase value and platform adoption for your accounts
- Providing account transparency by tracking client data in Gainsight, our Customer Success application, and using this data to identify, forecast, and mitigate risks proactively
- Providing regular product roadmap updates, ad-hoc troubleshooting, ongoing training for existing customers and other services and support activities as required.
- Leading the contract renewal process and identifying and nurturing expansion opportunities in coordination with Sales
- Partnering with Sales and Marketing to grow Seismic’s presence and brand in the CEMEA region
What you bring to the team:
- BA/BSc or higher
- 4+ years of experience in a client/stakeholder management role, preferably in SaaS
- Fluency in English + German
- Commercial savvy and an understanding of the SaaS sales and renewal processes
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customer accounts
- Executive presence and excellent communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, design effective processes, and prioritise ruthlessly
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services), preferably in a remote environment
- While we have an office in Dusseldorf, this role has ability to sit remotely in Germany. Also, German speaking applicants in London will be considered.
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.