Product Marketing Specialist - Adoption
The Product Marketing Specialist - Adoption supports customers with content, messaging, and a deep understanding of the Seismic platform that helps them realize maximum value from their sales enablement investment. Powered by the adoption marketing engine , you’ll assist with all adoption focused product communications, customer success content, and insights across your internal customer of sales, customer success and product.
Your support will cover all customer segments. You’ll help the customer facing teams with messaging, collateral, and best practices to engage and delight customers.
Product Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work with other Product Marketing Managers and Customer Marketing Managers to support the customer success team.
- Work with the Education, Marketing and Product team to ensure our product, messaging, and collateral are integrated, aligned, and updated with our positioning and accessible to the entire Customer Success organization.
- Execute against the adoption strategy to drive customer engagement and grow Seismic’s already industry leading adoption levels.
- Own the design and development of adoption marketing campaigns with a keen focus on utilizing email best practices to improve the usability, content and conversion of campaigns.
- Assist with product launches, manage the execution of the deliverables, coordinate the efforts of marketing and other teams, and amplify the message across the customer focused media channels.
- Be a model user of our platform and services to amplify your impact as a product marketer.
- Motivated to win for the team and eager to get the work done.
- Ability to design and code HTML emails and landing pages for B2B.
- Experience in Marketo building, maintaining and managing lists and campaigns, including templates, calls to action and content used in emails.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to creatively solve problems.
- Experience with Adobe creative design suite preferred.
- Microsoft power user, especially in PowerPoint and Word.
- Hard working, detail oriented, and loves to collaborate with others.
- 3+ years working in Product Marketing, Marketing, or Sales Enablement functions that support sales.