Seismic is a rapidly growing Enterprise software company with offices in the US, Europe, Australia and China that employs 1000+ across the globe. Here at Seismic we are transforming the way sales and marketing teams work together by building sales enablement solutions used by some of the largest financial and tech companies in the world.
We’re searching for a data analyst to join our Data & Analytics Engineering team. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualization. Additionally, you should be committed to transforming data into actionable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain and support business intelligence tools integrated into the Seismic product
- Work closely with product managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Build best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Liase with various Seismic Teams to assist in their understanding of our data and data model, gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics
- 2+ years' experience working with data as an analyst or comparable role
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data
- Experience with BI Tool, Sisense a plus
- Familiar with the Seismic Platform a plus
- Prior experience or familiarity with ETL concepts, database and model design a plus
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company and is emerging as the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers' journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world's most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution. Seismic recently achieved a billion-dollar valuation and was named to the 2019 Forbes Cloud 100.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.