Senior Marketing Operations Analyst
Our operations team assists in powering our go to market engine with up to date, back end data, and is the backbone of driving our growth with numbers.
The Marketing Operations Analyst will be a subject matter expert on key sales and marketing processes and technologies and ensure strong integration of certain applications in the MarTech stack. They will work on improving and enriching our contact and account database and define strategies for continuous improvement of our inbound and outbound processes in partnership with key executives in Demand Management and Business Development.
Experience working in Salesforce and a Marketo certification are required for this role.
Who you are:
- Team player with experience working with sales and marketing teams in a collaborative environment. Can-do attitude towards supporting teammates, colleagues and partners to solve problems
- Marketo admin certified. Preferably experience using Salesforce.
- A collaborator who can work independently and wants to be the Marketo subject matter expert (SME) for the Marketing department
- Someone with 5+ years experience and experience in the software industry in an operations or business development capacity
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excel and advanced analytical skills
- Marketo certification and Salesforce experience
What you will be doing:
- Administrating our Marketo instance; helping Marketing team members build and execute campaigns
- Data governance and data hygiene within Marketo
- Contact database enrichment – defining a strategy for growing our marketable database, via ABM, list purchases, sales ops tools such as ZoomInfo, other data enrichment vendors
- Supporting international marketing efforts with localized campaigns
- Implementing a UTM reporting strategy and ensuring compliance
- Ensuring Marketo operational efficiency
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.